Tuesday, March 20, 2007

An early start

I got up this morning at 4.45am to travel to head office at Halesowen, Birmingham for a Personal Support day. Personal Support is the way that my salary is paid in Youth for Christ. I have to raise 50% of my salary and salary costs and head office is committed to raising the other 50%. The way that I raise my 50% is to ask individuals, churches and organisations to give a gift each month through standing order.
I have a loyal group giving anything from £5 to £70 a month to Youth for Christ and think that they are WONDERFUL. Without them this ministry would cease!
So today, I am writing to thank them all for their commitment, and seeking new people to give.
I have to raise a further £90 a month so I am praying that this will be acheived through my efforts today.
For those who are interested, I should be home by 9pm tonight if the traffic is good. Long day.

No comments: