Tuesday, March 27, 2007

No sleep for me

Saturday night saw the start of an annual sleepover that I run. 43 young people from Rock Solid, Mettle and Summer Camp arrived, all hyper and ready to keep me awake! It was an excellent weekend even though all quiet wasn't met until 4.15am! Then they decided to wake up at 7am!!
The really noisy ones were the 14 - 16 year old GIRLS of course. I think that I shall only do this once a year as I am getting too old for this now and my back is now hurting after missing my bed :(
We looked at Stop the Traffik and had the theme amazing grace over the weekend. We took part of the Sunday morning church service with a drama, prayers and a testimony. I think it all went down well with the congregation.
Although I moan about it, I really do love providing these things for the young people.

No comments: