Monday, September 17, 2007

Fort Rocky


I am just recovering from a weekend away at Carroty Wood were YFC held a weekend for 11 -14 year olds called FORT ROCKY.


I had the task of feeding the 60 people who were there.


My legs hurt, my head hurts, my arms hurt but I feel quietly peaceful. This is because the young people that went had the most amazing time from climbing to high ropes, abseiling to swimming. They also had the chance to dress up as spies (James Bond Style) but the best thing was that they got to hear about God.


Phil, Bethan and their team shared their story and it made an impact. The young people that were there asked questions and were able to discover more in an exciting environment.


These weekend are so much hard work but well worth it!

1 comment:

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

Hey its good to have you back home! now put the kettle on!!